ESDA Online Academy

Hello,

I am a new for ESD control in PCBA manufacturing, in manufacturing consist PCB assembly and ESD clean room. My boss ask me to looking for ESD training course to cover for ESD jobs and can get certificate. I see many training course in ESDA Online Academy but not sure which course that need to study. Could you please advise?

Thank you.

Natthawee,

It really depends on where you focus is going to be, your timing, availability to travel and budget. All of these will play a factor in certification choice. But of course “what you are looking to learn” is the biggest point and that is up to you. I would strongly encourage purchase of the online credits and taking the online courses in your free time. The core classes are extremely helpful. But of course like many things “book knowledge” will get you so far and then your experience fills in the gaps. Don’t be afraid to ask for help and search for the answer. Most likely its out there if you look deep enough… Even those of us that have been around awhile, don’t know it all and have to go digging for facts from time to time. Hope you find this help and welcome.